* While authors should indicate their preference for Oral or Poster presentation, the final decision will rest with the Scientific Committee. Of course, listeners are also welcomed.
- Oral presentation: Each speaker will have about 20-25 minutes for presentation. Please plan your talk to allow for introduction and questions. Speakers are requested to submit a Power Point presentation, if any, one day before the allotted time.
- Poster presentation: Posters will be displayed as a portrait of A0 size (approximately 90 cm x 110 cm). A template of poster presentation can be downloaded here. Poster should be written in English, including Abstract, Objective, Methodology, Results, and Conclusion.
* Posters should be printed by participants and handed over to organizer at conference venue when check in.
Step 1: Submission (Online or by email)
Authors are invited to submit original scientific abstract in English for oral or poster presentation. A template of abstract can be download here. An abstract should be in MSWord file, at most 500 words, including title, authors, affiliations, and acknowledgement if any. When submitting your abstract, you can indicate presentation type for Oral or Poster. Abstract indicated for oral presentation should include academic CV as well.
Step 2: Acknowledgement of Submission
Receive confirmations for all registrations and submissions will be sent via email within 1-2 working days. If you can not receive a confirmation more than 2 working days, please contact: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: Reviewing Process
A selection process will take place in about 1 week after submission, at which point you will be notified by email whether it was selected for an oral or poster presentation.
Step 4: Notification of Acceptance
Along with the acceptance letter, a formal invitation and invoice will be sent. One registered participant can submit only one abstract, but can be a co-author in the abstract of another registered participant.
Online Submission System Is Open: Please submit your abstract along with required information here;
Alternatively, please send attached file via email to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract Submission Deadline
: Aug. 25, 2020
: 3-5 days after submission
Please add email@example.com into the white list of your mail box, in case any email is unexpectedly filtered.
Topics and Themes
More details please visit Topics. Selected papers related to agriculture, biologogy and environment will be published in conference proceedings, or collaborated related journals.
Reviewing & Publishing Policies
1. Editorial Policy:
As for abstracts only to be presented at the conference, the submission can be previously published or presented at other conference.
As for full papers to be publish in Journal, authors should commit that the submission to the conference is completely original and has not been previously published, nor is it before another conference for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Director). If redundant or duplicate publication or plagiarism is attempted or occurs, authors should expect immediate editorial action to be taken including prompt rejection of the submitted manuscript.
2. Copyright: Copyright License Agreement provided by publisher will be signed when the paper is accepted.
3. Peer-Review: Every submitted abstract / full paper will be sent for peer review by scientific committee and editorial board of conference. Manuscripts (other than those that are of insufficient quality or unlikely to be competitive enough for publication) will be peer-reviewed by two or more experts in the fields, and a decision will be returned to authors in about 2-3 weeks. If due to special circumstance, the review process takes more time, authors will be informed by email. Possible decisions on a manuscript are: acception, revision (minor or major), rejection.
4. Publication Ethics: We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.